Are you highly motivated, have a high attention to detail? Are you up for a challenge, eager to learn, and looking to join a small family run business? If so, we’re looking for candidates who are focused on teamwork, task completion and customer satisfaction.
As a Admin & Production Assistant you will have a dual role working in the production room and administrative tasks 2 days per week (Tuesday & Thursday) in Robinvale.
The ideal candidate is, self-motivated team player who can work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and who is determined to make every project his or her absolute best. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, then we encourage you to send in your resume!
Duties but not limited to:
- Maintain visual quality and consistency for all projects
- Maintain clean and well-kept work areas
- Work closely with the myself, Emily
- Maintain inventory of necessary supplies and equipment
- Operating machines; Laser & vinyl cutter
- Packaging orders
- Mail Run
- Assist in making of products
- Responding to emails
- Typing and word processing
- Managing accounts, invoices and orders
- Invoicing clients and customers
- Unpacking stock
- Some Level of admin experience.
- Obtain a driver's license and maintain a good driving record
- Good at using a computer & ability to learn new programs
- Have a creative flair
- Good problem solving & communication skills,
- Ability to perform simple math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Be trustworthy, reliable, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org